Sharabati Denim will be present at the Kingpins Show Amsterdam on April 10th and 11th.
At this juncture of our expanding project in sustainability, we will be presenting our newest development in the area of recycled fabrics. Having recently obtained the Global Recycled Standard (GRS) certification, we have injected several of our fabric families with up to 20% recycled yarn.
This recycled yarn has its first seeds at our own recycling facility, TADWEER, where recycled raw material is deconstructed back into fiber and re-produced into recycled yarn.
As in our previous fair attendance, our collections are divided into several concepts, adapted to the new A/W 20-21.
- Denimlovers concept with vintage looks suitable for the admiration of true denim fans.
- The Uniflex concept with super-stretch fabrics, in men’s and women’s design
- The Diversity collection with out-of-the box denim constructions and urban design
- The Tailormade collection for the exclusive product, enabling high-end design of smooth, soft, drapey and high quality garments
- Non-denim flat fabric collection grouped under the brand ‘ Sharabati Cotton’.
Our booth will be in Area 2, booth 57.